8 Jan-26 Jan, 5 Feb-31 Mar, 18 -27 Apr,
2 May-15 Jun, 1 Sept -14 Dec
1 Apr – 12 Apr, 16 Jun – 23 Jun, 21 Aug – 31 Aug
3 Jan-7 Jan, 27 Jan-04 feb, 13 Apr-17 Apr,
28 Apr-1 May, 24 Jun-20 Aug, 15 Dec-25 Dec
26 Dec – 2 Jan
- Daily Indonesian or continental breakfast
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, housekeeper, chef and security
- High speed WIFI internet access
- Maid and cooking service
- Pool & bath towels are provided and changed as necessary
- Exclusive use of the entire villa and facilities
- Complimentary meals for children 6 years old and below (maximum for 4 children)
Low Season: 2 Nights
Shoulder Season: 2 Nights
High Season: 5 Nights
Peak Season: 7 Nights
BOOKING TERMS (click to expand)
RESERVATION & PAYMENTS
Payments of 50 % rental deposit must be received to guarantee your reservation. No more than 7 days after receiving the invoice, the deposit should be received. This deposit is non refundable. Final(remaining) payment must be received by Eden Bali at least 60 days in advance to arrival (Exception; if booked less then than 60 days in advance of arrival). Failure to make the final payment on a timely basis will make the reservation subject to automatic cancellation.
All payments should be received in net full of the total amount, including all the bank charges & fees plus the fees of the corresponding bank(s).
- When a cancellation occurs more than 60 days prior to arrival; the cancellation fee will be equal to the deposit (50% of the total amount).
- When the cancellation occurs between 60 days and 14 days prior to arrival; a cancellation fee of 75% of the total amount will be charged.
- When the cancellation occurs within 14 days prior to arrival, or later the total amount will be charged.
A US $ 50 administration fee will be charged by Eden Bali for any change of booking after a reservation has been confirmed. Acceptance of any change is subject to approval by Eden Bali and the villa owner.
If you, during your stay, in the private homes encounter any challenge, problem or considers that he/she has cause for complaint concerning a property, the matter should first be taken up with the villa manager. If a satisfactory solution cannot be found, the client should then report to the bookings agent. After a settlement and solution is accepted, there are no options to re-open the case again in a later stage. No liability shall arise beyond the refund of the monies paid. The agency will not honor complaints from a client upon departure or after return home when it is no longer possible to investigate the complaint effectively.